It’s time to plan interesting trips!
We offer to combine a cultural program with a vacation – To your attention 6 capitals to visit:
1. Rome (Italy) – an eternal city, where you want to come back again and again, and rediscover it every time. The most beautiful city in the world with an ancient history, breathtaking architecture, beautiful people, wonderful climate, delicious food and delicious coffee. History and luxury, past and future, religion and everyday life are concentrated in this city. Modern business centers and architectural monuments are located in the largest city of the country. Along the same streets that you will go to a boutique or restaurant, the great rulers of antiquity, the most famous philosophers, architects, and, of course, modern celebrities went about their business. Combine the excursion program with a beach vacation, and your pleasure from the trip will be truly complete.
2. London (United Kingdom) London is a capital of Great Britain – and that says it all! The date of foundation is considered to be 43 BC. Over the centuries, the city grew, became richer and developed. Now this multimillion–dollar metropolis is the world’s leading financial center, one of the 4 fashionable capitals of the world, the third in Europe in terms of population, and there is no equal in attracting attention to the Royal Family and their lives!With all the riot of colors and noise, it will still be exciting to visit the sights that we learned in English lessons at school — Big Ben, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey and many others. Children will be delighted with the Harry Potter Museum, located in the pavilions of the Warner Bros. studio. on the territory of Leavesden Studios in Watford (suburb of Leavesden, half an hour drive from London), where all eight films about the young wizard were shot.
3. Vienna (Austria) – one of the most atmospheric and pretentiously romantic cities in Europe. Every historical building recalls the splendor, power and wealth of this once-greatest imperial capital. The rich cultural heritage has left its mark on the mentality of its inhabitants – Vienna is considered the safest city, there are no slums and dangerous areas to avoid. At any time of the day, you can walk and admire the splendor of the former center of the Habsburg Empire.By the way, if for some reason you did not get to the Vienna Opera, but really want to watch the performance, then you can do it completely free of charge – from April to October, what is happening on stage is broadcast on a huge screen on the opera building.
4. Jerusalem (Israel)The history of this city dates back 6 millennia, during which now the “Holy Land” has seen so many generations of people, flourishes and decadences, love and bloodshed, construction and collapse, preserving all this in its heritage, which is unambiguous and indescribable. Undoubtedly, this city is rich in historical ancient relics that do not leave any cultured person indifferent. Jerusalem is called the shrine of three religions – Jewish, Muslim and Christian, and is also the main center of world pilgrimage. The main pilgrimage sites are the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Wailing Wall, Mount Zion, Mount of Olives.And of course, this is a great place to relax – the coasts of the Dead, Mediterranean, and Red Seas are hospitably received by thousands of tourists.
5. Budapest (Hungary) – the largest city in the country, one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe. It arose as a result of the unification of several cities separated by the Danube (the second longest river in Europe, the Volga occupies the first place). The preserved sights on the west and east coasts tell about the history of the city eloquently and significantly. The hilly western shore (formerly the city of Buda) with the once grandiose Buda Fortress, the Royal Palace, the Matyasha Cathedral and others is connected by a bridge to the plain eastern one, where the ancient city of Pest is located, occupying 2/3 of the current city of Budapest. Here you will find an incredible number of architectural monuments, theaters, palaces, ancient streets and the most popular among tourists and locals – Andrassy Avenue.
For those who want to complement their vacation with health benefits, there are numerous thermal springs at your disposal, as well as the largest sauna complex in Europe, the Sechenyi Bathhouse.
6. Lisbon (Portugal) – the westernmost capital of Europe, one of the oldest cities in the World. The comfortable Mediterranean climate, centuries–old history, ancient buildings – all this makes Lisbon incredibly attractive for tourists. The atmosphere of this seafaring capital is truly inspiring – the sea, the sun, lots of entertainment, an incredibly rich excursion program, amazing cuisine and a paradise for shopaholics.
At Golden Holidays you can book accommodation in the best hotels in the world.
We guarantee expert advice.
Send A REQUEST