In recent years, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the “spikes” in morbidity, the rules for visiting many countries have constantly changed. Therefore, the new rules of entry to Turkey for citizens of Kazakhstan cannot but please! The visit is possible without a visa for a period of up to 90 days. Also, you no longer need to issue a vaccination passport or conduct a PCR test a few hours before departure. No additional documents on vaccination or quarantine measures are required to return to Kazakhstan.
Otherwise, the current rules of entry to Turkey for citizens of Kazakhstan can be divided into several important points. We will tell you more in this article.
As noted, guests have the right to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days without a visa. If your trip lasts more than 90 days, in this case, a permit is required for the visit. The rules of entry of Kazakhstanis to Turkey allow extending their stay in the country for foreigners. To do this, it is necessary to cross the border with a neighboring country for Turkey and immediately return back. If you have used a visa-free entry, you should know that the total period of stay in Turkey cannot exceed 90 days within 6 months.
The rules of entry of tourists to Turkey provide for the availability of medical insurance for the entire period of rest in the country. When making it, it is necessary to clarify which types of insurance claims medical care applies to. It is important to know the algorithm of actions during an insured event, so as not to find yourself in an unpleasant situation later.
To cross the border, tourists must have the following set of documents with them:
- Valid international passport with a validity period of more than 120 days from the date of departure from Turkey.
- A document confirming the planned place of residence at the resort. It can be a travel agency voucher or a hotel reservation.
- Ticket for the return flight to Kazakhstan.
- Medical insurance.
In some cases, you may be asked to confirm your financial capabilities (for example, a bank statement). The amount on the account must be at least 300 USD.
As a rule, a border guard officer at customs control asks for a passport. However, he has the right to request other listed documents. If there are none, the tourist may be refused entry.
For tourists with children
There are also rules for the entry of minors into Turkey. It is worth taking care of the passport for the child. Its validity period is at least 120 days from the date of departure from the territory of Turkey. If the child does not have a passport, his photo must be pasted into the passport of one of the parents.
Also, many people are interested in the question: “What are the rules of entry to Turkey for a child without parents?». We answer: in this case, permission to leave Kazakhstan for a child must be issued by both parents to the one who will accompany the minor on the trip (for example, the head of the group).
Recommendations for tourists in Turkey
- Always carry your passport and a voucher from the hotel. The Turkish police can stop and demand documents at any time.
- It is forbidden to drink alcoholic beverages in public places. There are bars and a territory in the hotel for this purpose.
- Turkish men can only be photographed with their permission, but it is better not to disturb women at all.
- If you rent a car, be sure to take out additional insurance.