As more and more people decide to lead a healthy lifestyle, it is not surprising that vegetarian restaurants have become quite popular all over the world, including Barcelona. Whether you are a vegetarian or a curious omnivore, don’t miss the TOP 5 best places to enjoy delicious vegetarian food in Barcelona.
1. Teresa Carles
In recent years, Teresa Carles has become one of the most visited vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona. Here you can create your own salad and choose between a variety of delicious appetizers, soups and pasta dishes, including a wide selection of freshly squeezed juices and cocktails. On the Facebook page of the Teresa Carles restaurant, you can always check out the menu of the latest updated dishes and daily offers, as well as the dates of the restaurant’s popular “live cooking shows”.
Address: Carrer de Jovellanos, 2, 08001 Barcelona
2. Flax & Kale (Linen & Other)
Their healthy but delicious dishes attract vegetarians from all sides. 80% of the dishes offered in the restaurant are based on vegetable crops, and the remaining 20% are dishes made from oily fish (so the nutritional value is not devoid). At Flaxkale, they believe that a proper diet is the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Discover the world of delicious and healthy food in one of the three restaurants of the chain.
Addresses: Flaxkale Passage: Passatge de les Manufactures – Sant Pere Més Alt 31-33, 08003 Barcelona
Flaxkale Porter: Passeig de Gràcia, 11, 08002 Barcelona
Flaxkale Tallers: Carrer dels Tallers, 74b, 08001 Barcelona
3. Veggie Garden
Veggie Garden is one of the most popular vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona, and it’s easy to see why. In their restaurants, friendly waiters serve delicious dishes inspired by Indian and Oriental cuisine. If you order exotic Thai dishes or vegetable lasagna, you will not be disappointed. The atmosphere matches the decor: colorful and cheerful. If you want to add some additions to your main menu, then be sure to try their freshly squeezed juices or a 100% vegetarian dessert.
Addresses: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 602, 08007 Barcelona
Carrer dels Àngels, 3, 08001 Barcelona
Exploring the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, you can find yourself in Rasoterra— a cozy vegetarian bistro. At any time, you can enjoy a variety of homemade dishes with recipes from all over the world. As an added bonus, the menu is also attractive for those who do not follow a diet. Only local and organic products are used for cooking here, many of which are grown independently.
Address: Carrer del Palau, 5, 08002 Barcelona
This restaurant, located in the heart of Eixample, opened its doors in 2015 and offers traditional vegetarian dishes with a new and modern serving. Only the best organic ingredients are used to prepare their dishes here. If you go there to start your day with a hearty breakfast or end your evening enjoying delicious macrobiotic foods, this is a great choice. Armonía is also a great place for dating. Enjoy the romantic atmosphere accompanied by a glass of wine and an excellent dessert.
Address: Carrer de València, 240, 08007 Barcelona
While exploring the city, be sure to stop by one of these five restaurants to enjoy healthy and delicious food.
With Golden Holidays you can book accommodation in the best hotels in the world.
We guarantee expert advice.
Send A REQUEST